Arkane Studios' iconic brands such as Dishonored®, Dishonored 2® and Prey® have become staples of popular culture for generations of gamers. We are also proud to announce our newest upcoming title, "Deathloop" - an innovative take on first-person action!
Our company provides technical, design and artistic leadership as a world-renowned game developer and technology innovator since its founding in 1999. Our studio is professional with a relaxed working atmosphere located in Lyon city. We offer a very attractive and comprehensive benefits package, including core hours and flex hours, private medical insurance covering family members, sports program, transport titles, onboarding program, and much more!
Arkane studios is seeking a talented Technical Level Designer to join us in making ambitious AAA games.
- Support Level Designers on a daily basis on tech topics
- Point of contact to co-dev partners on technical level design issues
- Work with engineering to develop new technologies, suggest solutions for issues/bugs/needed features to optimize pipelines for maximum quality and efficiency
- Improve productivity to identify and solve technical issues alongwith Level Designers
- Document, maintain, and present designed tools and scripts
- Report bugs, track/resolve issues, and prioritize needs
- Test new features and tools before they are deployed to the rest of the team
- Contribute to data optimization and validation by ensuring that Level Designers comply with the technical standards
- Good understanding of Level Designers’ goals and constraints
- Strong knowledge of visual scripting languages (such as Blueprint, Kismet, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of 3D engines (such as Unreal, CryEngine, etc.)
- Strong Knowledge with data management and file editing software (such as Perforce, Notepad, etc.)
Applicant Privacy Notice
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed