ZeniMax Online Studios is seeking a Senior Product Manager to help drive the development of our next AAA PC/Console project. This is a chance to join an experienced team of veteran developers in pre-production as we create an ambitious new IP.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be the product specialist across multiple feature teams, where you will partner with Design and UX to define and steer systems, economies, and rewards that compose the game’s monetization and retention loops. You will be expected to engender trust & ownership across the project, for which you will foster a data-informed culture by leading efforts from development through to LiveOps that raise player lifetime value.
This position reports to the Product Management Lead for the new IP.
The preferred location for this role is Hunt Valley, MD, Austin, TX, Madison, WI, San Diego, CA, or Seattle, WA. Will consider remote. Please apply for more information.
• Equipped with a deep bench of data-informed best practices, contribute goals and acceptance criteria on feature teams to align game design with product KPIs
• Ensure features are developed for LiveOps by working across Design, Engineering, and Business Intelligence to define data-driven flexibility, instrumentation, and telemetry
• Lead the definition of initial strategies, tactics, and tuning that will set features up for success at launch
• Define and execute performance measurement plans for beta and for launch
• Lead feature teams in LiveOps, which includes driving analytics & reporting to understand performance, testing hypotheses for improvement, building A/B experiments where appropriate, and aligning stakeholders to prioritize, develop, and launch the next iteration
• Ideate, define, propose, and drive new initiatives to improve product KPIs across (re)acquisition, retention, and monetization
• As a product performance expert, play a key role in revenue forecasting initiatives
• 4+ years of experience as a game product manager with a track record of improving player lifetime value in fast-paced LiveOps environments
• A keen student of live games with a seasoned palette for data-informed best practices across different audiences, genres, and platforms
• Strong business/quantitative acumen with a natural analytical mindset; able to break down complex questions, identify & clarify key details, and methodically problem solve towards a desired goal
• Adept at creating teardowns of game loops & economies to convey how and why they affect product KPIs
• Experience modeling game economies that underpin strong player retention
• Experience with hypothesis testing, including defining & interpreting A/B tests
• Self-starter who has a strong bias for action and for iterating beyond 0 to 1; excels with increasing ownership, accountability, and autonomy
• A team player with the communication and interpersonal skills to engender trust and influence across creative, technical, and business stakeholders
• Strong player empathy, which always guides your judgement
• Passion for high quality PC/Console games and for the craft of making them
• Experience with launching games and building LiveOps environments defined by rapid iteration
• Experience with live games across both mobile & PC/Console
• Working knowledge of SQL with experience getting hands-on with analytics
• MBA or a bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or similar